Our watches are pre-owned or vintage, unless stated otherwise. Their capacity to tell accurate time & manage power is consistent with available technology during their time of production.
Never experiment with a watch unless you are a watchmaker - Curiosity killed the watch! When unsure about setting features, please contact us!
This watch was SOLD on September 17, 2007 (Destination: Sarasota, FL, U.S.A.).
- Case Number: 4006-6050, 500101
- Movement Number: 4006A
- Gender: male
- Movement: 17 jewels automatic
- Crystal: acrylic
- Case: stainless steel
- Case Width: 40 millimeters without crown
- Case Height: 42 millimeters with lugs
- Case Thickness: 12 millimeters
- Dial Width: 32 millimeters
- Dial Height: 32 millimeters
- Bracelet: stainless steel
- Bracelet Length: 6.5 in (measures up to 7.5 in wrist circumference)
This is an authentic Japan-made SEIKO Bell-Matic Automatic Watch with day-date display & alarm.
- Alarm Function
- midnight blue face in matte finish
- luminous bar hour markers
- day-date display window
- moveable electric blue inner bezel (with alarm pointer)
- stainless steel beveled octagon case
- stainless steel bracelet, case back, crowns & clasp
- 17 jewels automatic movement
This SEIKO Bell-matic models a thick octagon case, an all stainless steel body & a working cricket alarm. We're selling out this watch at a very low price so don't miss out on this great deal.
This watch keeps good time & is in good working condition! Add this to your collection of vintage quality timepieces!
has a beveled stainless steel octagon case.
has a electric blue coated steel inner bezel (with alarm pointer).
has a midnight blue dial or face in matte finish.
have stainless steel hands.
has luminous stainless steel bar hour markers.
has an day-date display window framed in steel.
has a clear white double-grid.
SEIKO name logo is on the top dial.
"BELL-MATIC", "17 JEWELS", SEIKO symbol logo, "JAPAN" & serial numbers are on the bottom dial.
has ridged stainless steel crowns for adjusting time, date & alarm.
has its original stainless steel SEIKO bracelet.
clasp is stainless steel marked with SEIKO name logo.
stainless steel case back is embossed with serial numbers, SEIKO name logo, "JAPAN A" & "WATER-RESISTANT".
has a Japan-made SEIKO 17 jewels automatic movement. Its serial numbers are embossed onto the mechanism.
Watches For Sale
Watches We've Sold | Our Customers' Testimonials